Thursday, September 1, 2011

Journal #3 - Hostage

If I was ever held hostage, I would like to think that I would escape nice and easy with no problems in the escape plan. Now of course this all really depends on the situation that you are in. For example, if I was on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. My escape plan would have to be very quick and complex. First, I would have to find a way to unlock the door to my little room that I am held captive in. My kidnappers obviously took the key with them, thinking that they have outsmarted me. I look around for something to use and at first I am at a loss. Then suddenly I realize that I have a bobby pin in my hair. I bend the bobby pin so that it fits in the key hole perfectly. I quietly open the door and peak around the corner. My kidnappers are nowhere to be found. Getting out of the room was the easy part, keep in mind that I still have to get off of the boat somehow. I slowly climb up the stairs up to the deck of the boat. I see them there playing cards on deck. I realize then, that they have my cell phone. I see it laying there on the table. So I decide to create a distraction. I throw the nearest thing I could find down the hall and hide behind a nearby wall. Score. I quickly grab my cell phone and call the only person I know will come to my rescue. Gabberzqueen. I call and she decides to come save me. Finally, I see her coming with her speedboat. I jump on and we ride back to shore. Unseen and unnoticed. Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment