Friday, September 16, 2011

Journal #8 - Autumn

Autumn is absolutely my favorite time of the year. The only thing that could possibly make fall time any better is if the Christmas holiday was thrown in there. That is why winter is a close second for me. Now don't get me wrong, I love every season for what it is, but I would favor cold weather rather than hot weather any day. There are many more reasons that I love Autumn though!! First of all, the weather is absolutely perfect! Some days are warmer and some days are colder, but most are colder, which I love. The leaves all start to change from a rich green to vibrant reds, orange and yellows, and the air is fresh and crisp. I love walking outside, seeing your breath in the air and hearing the leaves crunch under your shoes. Another thing that I absolutely love about fall, is the food! Nothing can beat warm apple cider and pumpkin bread on a cold fall day. Of course there are more foods like caramel apples, pumpkin pie, chili, and all the rest of that great stuff. Autumn is also the season that leads up to many things. Both Halloween and Thanksgiving fall in the Autumn time, but the fall season also leads up to the Christmas holiday!! So all in all, fall and winter are basically the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment