Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Traveling Experiences

I have not been many places, so I do not really have any great stories or anything to tell. This summer I went to Wisconsin Dells for vacation. We stayed at Mount Olympus Water and Theme Park and we did some site seeing as well. Wisconsin really in not that far away. It took us about six hours to get there. Normally, we go to Colorado for vacation because my cousins live up there so we go to visit them. I always have a great time because we always go to really cool hiking trails and go shopping at their outlet malls. I have also been to Missouri because my Grandparents live there. Also this summer though, I went to North Carolina with my church for camp. That was a lot of fun and I will probably go again next year. I have to admit though, I'm not sure if I really like traveling that much. Now don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love to visit Europe, or even other places in the U.S, but I do not like to travel unless I have family or friends to travel with. Even though, I had a wonderful time in North Carolina, I did miss my family and some of my other friends. So, I never like being away from home for too long. Also, I always here people talking about how they want to move away after school and live away from their parents, but I do not really have the desire to move far away. I like living near my family. I will probably do some more traveling throughout my life for sure, as long as I am experiencing new places with great people. I have a lot of places I would love to travel to. One of the places I would really like to visit is Austria. My grandma is from Austria and she has many pictures of her there. It looks like a really pretty place to visit. I also thought it would be cool if one day I could go visit Egypt or Jerusalem. They have many historical sites that would be very cool to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment