Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Journal #24 - Spooky

I can 't really remember a time that I have been spooked. I know I have, but they obviously did not scare me that much because otherwise I feel like I would have remembered. Actually, I spook really easily. You know how sometimes when you are just walking around and all of a sudden, you think you see something or someone out of the corner of your eye? That happens to me a lot for some reason and it makes me jump every single time! (We actually learned why your brain does that in anatomy). So, I don't remember when someone actually liked scared me and it worked. But I have had a lot of things that have scared me and has made me jumped and things like that. So one time, at my old house, my friend and I were jumping of the trampoline. The sun had already gone down and our house kind of backed up to the woods. All of a sudden, we heard this growling noise. It sounded super creepy, like a rabid raccoon or something. We were going to run inside, but the house is a decent walk away from the trampoline and we couldn't tell what was there. We decided that we were just going to sprint for the house and not stop until we get there. We were just about to run for our lives, when a tiny little calico cat jumps out from under the trampoline. I jumped so high, it scared me so bad. But turns out, it wasn't a scary badger or raccoon, it was just a cat (haha.) ...It was making really creepy noises though... And my brothers have tried to scare me, but it rarely works. To be honest, I do most of the spooking in our family. We do have this Halloween tradition though where we take this big felt spider and we hide it in different places and try to scare each other. Its a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment