Monday, November 21, 2011

Journal #18 - Autumn

Autumn days are always nice anyway, but if I could have the perfect Autumn day I imagine it would be something like this. The weather, of course would be fantastic. It would be chilly outside with a slight fresh breeze, but the sun would be peeking through some of the white puffy clouds making it just a tad warmer. It would be the kind of weather that even though the sun is out, you would still have to have a coat and scarf. As I walk along, I would see many big and beautiful trees that were made up of vibrant reds and yellows. The slight breeze would gently shake the leaves on the trees making a quiet rustling sound and the crisp leaves that have already fallen off of the trees would crunch under my shoes. Not only would the weather be perfect, but what would the Autumn season be if it did not involve some warm apple cider or some yummy pumpkin pie. I would eat my pie and drink my cider preferably by a warm, crackly fire. When it starts to get dark the moon would come out and some clouds would gather around it, making it light up the whole sky with a slight glow. The wind would still be rustling in the tree leaves and as it got colder and the temperature dropped, I would have to wear my warm coat and fuzzy scarf and mittens while trying to warm up my hands with the hot apple cider. Autumn is definitely one of my favorite times of the year. It is runner up behind Christmas of course, because that really the best time of the year. I love Autumn though because of all of the vibrant colors that are on the trees and the slight smell of burning leaves in the distance. I wish every day st this time of the year could be the perfect Autumn day. This is how I would describe the perfect Autumn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment