Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Journal #16

There are many different tools that you can use to communicate with your partners. I'm pretty sure we talked a lot about this in journal fifteen, but I will just tell you again. It used to be that communicating with people was more difficult because we did not have things like the Internet and cell phones. Cell phones is just one way that people can communicate back and forth very easily. For example, even if you do not want to talk to the person on the phone or maybe you just do not feel like talking at all, you can just send little messages back and forth. (aka text messaging). Phones of course, is just one of the many ways that you can communicate. These days everyone also has some kind of social network or online chat thing. As you know, facebook and twitter is all the rage these days. I can honestly say, that I only know about three people who do not have any form of a social network. That is probably the best way to communicate. That, or maybe text messaging. I think those would be the best, because then you could communicate back and forth fairly easy because everyone either has their phone, or has facebook or twitter. These days, everyone even has access to their network on their phone!! I think that this will help prepare us for college and careers because sometimes in some jobs, you have to be able to communicate with people that live in different areas from you. Also, sometimes if you work for a company, your boss could live states away from you, but in some way, you will have to be able to communicate with people. Even though I honestly do not like communicating with people over the computer, I know that it will help me out a lot in the future and I know it is good that we are doing projects like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment