Sunday, October 16, 2011

Journal #12 - Right & Wrong

I think that this topic is super hard to write about because I feel like I could never just take control and make up random rules that were made just for me. I think that would be really selfish of me and inconsiderate to other people and what they think about what should be right and wrong. I know this is just a journal, but if I had to make such a big decision like this in real life I would probably be so overwhelmed and just cry. Therefore, I would probably get someone to help me make the rules up, that way at least I could get someone elses opinions about what should be right and wrong. If I had to make at least one rule up, I would say that all of the work should be done strictly in school and no homework should be given out. I think many people would appreciate this rule, including myself and I think that it would get many followers. Another rule that I would iniciate is the rule that we should be able to take other classes in the place of fitness or whatever. I like fitness alright and I do not mind doing it, but just last year I had to decide between two classes that I wanted just because I had to fit fitness somewhere in my schedule. Once again, I like fitness, so I am not really complaining but I do not think it should be required all four years. Other than little things like that, I really have no idea what I would make right and wrong. I wish I could be more creative in this way, but I honestly have no desire to make up rules that I personally think are right and wrong. I would much rather have vote with a whole bunch of people or something along those lines. I think that would be better for everyone else and myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment